- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 8 inches ; 1.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces ( )
Take your InstaMorph projects to the next level with an InstaMorph pigment pack!
These pigment pellets have been specially formulated for InstaMorph Moldable Plastic. They are super easy to use and the results are even more amazing. Now you can take classic, white InstaMorph and easily color it to become red, yellow, blue, or black. These pigment pellets are super powerful too. With one or two pellets, you can color an entire tablespoon of InstaMorph. We've included enough of each color to dye an entire 12oz jar.
A rainbow of color possibilities.
In addition to the base colors in this kit, the pigment pellets can be mixed to create any other color in the rainbow. Want a nice green, try two yellows and a blue. How about orange, try two yellows and a red. Pellets can be cut in half for even finer grained control on the final color
Unlike powder or liquid dyes, these pigments only activate when heated and folded into warm InstaMorph, making them the cleanest solution for coloring your moldable plastic.
1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F.
2. Pour white InstaMorph pellets and an appropriate number and color of pigment pellets into the water.
4. Wait approximately two minutes or until white InstaMorph pellets turn clear.
5. Remove from the water and get rid of any excess liquid.
6. Kneed and fold pigment pellets into white InstaMorph until color is fully dispersed. This may require InstaMorph to be reheated to 140 degrees a few times.
7. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.
8. Once you've got your InstaMorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.