STRONG & KIND Roasted Jalapeno Savory Snack Bars, 1.6 Ounce, 12 Count

488

  • Price: $14.22
  • Availability: Out Of Stock

Roasted Jalepeno

  • Bold Flavor
  • 10g of soy and whey-free protein and all 9 essential amino acids
  • ingredients you can see & pronounce┬«
  • Gluten FreeNon GMOLow SodiumNo MSG
  • Ingredients you can see and pronounce
  • Gluten free non gmo low sodium
  • Ingredients you can see and pronounce┬«


Secure online ordering


Items ship out the same day or next business day and arrive in 2-3 business days after that. If you need faster shipping please contact us.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase please let us know. We will give you a free return shipping label to send the item back. We normally only allow up to 30 days, but exceptions can be made.

STRONG & KIND Roasted Jalapeno

Roasted Jalapeno

When you see the word jalapeno, do you start to sweat a little? Sweat like you’re waiting in line for the world’s fastest roller coaster? You know, a little nervous, a little excited? Packed with all-natural roasted jalapeno, this bar is that kind of hot.

Bold flavor. 10g Protein. All from kind ingredients.

It's not always easy to eat well, especially when the good stuff doesn't as awesome as the bad stuff. That's why we made STRONG & KIND, a snack that's healthier than it tastes. Bold, savory flavor made from high quality, whole ingredients. Plus, because not all protein is created equal, we use whole almonds, seeds and pea protein to give you 10g of complete, natural protein and all 9 essential amino acids.

Key Product Features
  • 10g of soy and whey-free protein and all 9 essential amino acids
  • ingredients you can see & pronounce
  • Gluten Free
  • Non GMO
  • Low Sodium
  • No MSG
Try each flavor of STRONG & KIND
Honey Smoked BBQ
Honey Mustard
Hickory Smoked
Thai Sweet Chili
10g Protein
Non GMO
Gluten Free
No MSG
Low Sodium
Low Glycemic
Cholesterol Free
  • Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches ; 1.2 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds ( )
  • UPC: 602652171598
  • Item model number: 17159
Safety Warning
Allergen information: contains almonds. May contain nut shell fragments.

Ingredients
Kind Bar - Strong and Kind Almond Protein Bar Roasted Jalapeno - 1.6 oz. (45 g) Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar (45 g) Servings Per Container: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 230    Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25%    Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%    Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 140 mg 6% Potassium 230 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5%    Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%    Sugars 6 g Protein 10&nb

Directions
Unwrap and enjoy!

Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.

Related Products