The Cable Matters Gold-Plated Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable is an indispensable companion for your Mac, PC, and tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Directly connect your laptop or tablet to an HDTV for high-definition video (1080p) and audio streaming or to an HD monitor/projector without a separate HDMI cable. Low-profile connector with molded strain-relief design increases the cable durability. Ergonomically designed easy-grip treads make plugging and unplugging a breeze. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance.
- Input: Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt™ Port Male
- Output: HDMI Male
- Can only convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI. This is not a bi-directional cable
- Macs made before 2010 do not output audio over Mini DisplayPort
- Connect up to 2 monitors via AMD Eyefinity Multi-Monitor graphics card (one cable per monitor)
Compatibility (Incomplete List)
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix
- Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800
- Alienware 14/17/18
- Acer Aspire R7-571/R7-571G/R7-572/R7-572G/S7-392/V5-122P/V5-552G/V5-552P/V5-552PG/V5-572P/V7-481P/V7-482PG/V7-581/V7-582P
- Intel NUC
- Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN
- HP Envy 14/17
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6-100/X6-200
- Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc.