WN3500RP Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wall-plug Edition
Wi-Fi Where You Want It
Now you can enjoy improved Wi-Fi coverage on your Wi-Fi devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones throughout your home with a Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender. Boost Wi-Fi to the backyard or upstairs bedroom and eliminate dead zones in hard-to-reach areas.
Performance and Use
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smartphones, game consoles and smart TVs
- Play music wirelessly from iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android devices
- FastLane feature provides high-speed Wi-Fi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming
- Repeats 2.4 and 5 GHz signals from Wi-Fi routers made by NETGEAR and other brands
- Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status
- Fast Ethernet port to connect to home A/V devices
- Extends range of any wireless router or gateway
- Works with AirPlay
- Flexible and convenient placement — wall plug or desktop
- Finds best location for optimal wireless coverage with dynamic LED indicators
- Easy installation — no CD or Ethernet cable required
- Provides security through encryption using WPA/WPA2/WEP
AirPlay – Wireless Audio Feature
Use AirPlay on iPhone/iPad or NETGEAR genie App (DLNA) to stream music to speakers connected to the Wi-Fi Extender.
Wireless Printer Sharing
Wirelessly print to any USB printer connected to the Wi-Fi Extender.
Use as a wall plug or with docking station for flexible placement (docking station included).
What's in the Box
- Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wall-plug Edition (WN3500RP)
- Installation guide
- AC plug, localized to country of sale
- Power cord, localized to country of sale
- 2.4 and/or 5.0 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher