Meguiar’s Ultimate Liquid Wax features Meguiar's ThinFilm technology, which makes this an easy wax to apply and remove; even in full sun. Its advanced, synthetic wax polymers provide extended protection with amplified reflectivity that won't leave a white residue on the vehicle’s trim and plastic. Meguiar’s Ultimate Liquid Wax is suitable for any paint type, including clear coats, and will enhance the color and depth of the vehicle’s paint. Meguiar’s proprietary Hydrophobic Polymer Technology increases surface tension so water beads and rolls right off. A pure synthetic, Ultimate Wax provides the longest lasting protection, delivers the deepest, darkest reflections and a glossy wet look, and is safe on all glossy paints and clear coats.
For best results, start with a freshly washed, and if needed, clayed vehicle. Use any Meguiar’s wash, like Ultimate Wash and Wax and Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit to remove any above surface contaminants from the paint.
One of the biggest mistakes people make when applying a wax is that they apply it too heavily. This only prolongs drying time, making the wax more difficult to remove, and using more product than necessary. No matter how heavy a wax is applied, once it's dry only so much will adhere or bond to the paint of the vehicle.
Professional results every time
Because of the unique chemistry employed with Meguiar's Ultimate Waxes, apply the wax one section at a time and then remove it after 3-5 minute initial cure time. Ultimate Wax’s ThinFilm technology and synthetic polymers allow the wax to be removed even if it has not fully dried. For the easiest removal, use a clean, dry microfiber polishing cloth, like Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel or a 100% cotton terry towel. Please be aware that low temperatures and/or high humidity can prolong the initial curing time of Ultimate Wax.
Quik Tip: One way to tell if the wax is dry and ready to be wiped off is by performing the Swipe Test. Run an index finger across the wax and if the wax smears, it is not ready to be wiped off. However, if it's a clear swipe, the wax can now be removed.
For best results, apply in the shade to a clean, cool surface one section at a time, allowing 3-5 minutes of initial cure time before removing Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax.
- 1. Using the included applicator, apply a coat of Meguiar’s Ultimate Wax directly onto the black waxing pad.
- 2. Place the face of the pad flat on the vehicle’s paint and with light pressure in overlapping, circular patterns spread the wax onto the vehicle’s paint surface.
- 3. A second pass over is recommended to insure even coverage. Let cure for 3 – 5 minutes before wiping of with a clean Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel, turning to a clean side for the final wipe.
- 4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
By Dual Action Polisher or DA Power System:
- 1. Attach the appropriate “waxing” pad to the Meguiar’s DA Power System (G3509) or Meguiar’s DA Polisher (W9207).
- 2. Apply a coat of Meguiar’s Ultimate Wax directly onto the black waxing pad.
- 3. Place the face of the pad flat on the paint. Turn on the Meguiar’s DA Power System drill or Meguiar’s DA Polisher and begin buffing with light pressure in an overlapping pattern while keeping the pad flat against the paint at all times.
- 4. Complete one section at a time, allowing the wax to initially cure for 3 – 5 minutes before removal.
- 5. Wipe off with a clean Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel, turning to a clean side for the final wipe.
- 6. Repeat steps 4 and 5, applying more Ulitmate Wax as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
Meguiar’s Ultimate Liquid Wax includes a bottle of Ultimate Wax (16 fl. oz.), a foam applicator, and a Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel.